MURRAY HONDA is looking for an ACCOUNTING VEHICLE CLERK in CHILLIWACK!
As the Accounting Vehicle Clerk, your main function is to process all vehicle sales for the dealership, keeping to the process and cross-checking for accuracy, mindful of the Ownerships Policies, as well as the rules and regulations for Honda Canada, VSA, CRA, and other government agencies. As a team player, the Accounting Vehicle Clerk strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership, maintaining a neutral position in all dealings with other departments. There will be various other accounting functions assigned as familiarity with the position progresses until fully integrated into the position.
- Receive new and pre-owned inventory daily and stock in.
- Monitor deliveries to ensure vehicle chattels are paid out as per bank regulations.
- Ensure delivered vehicle sales documents are turned over to accounting within 24 hours.
- Timely and accurate processing of vehicle sales.
- Review the monthly transactions for accuracy and re-allocation where necessary.
- Maintain an enthusiastic attitude.
- Work collaboratively with your co-workers.
- Accounting experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred.
- Accounting experience is required.
- Must be process-oriented and able to report deviations from process standards as outlined.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Busy work environment so must have exceptional organizational and stress management skills to complete daily tasks.
- Excellent listening skills, following directions rather than plotting ones.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Self-motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Why Work for MURRAY HONDA:
- The accounting department at Murray Honda is a very supportive team within the dealership, doing all we can to support one another and everyone else to ensure that we are all able to reach company and personal goals.
Be a part of the team at a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Platinum membership is awarded to an elite group of companies that have been awarded as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for at least six consecutive years.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
What we are looking for: Previous Automotive Sales experience is not necessary, and your lack of experience is preferred as we offer a full training program and have a different culture than the average car dealership. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, guiding test drives, and assisting our clients in their purchases while building your business and career.
Who we’re looking for:
Phenomenal customer service before anything else. Ambitious. Driven. Thrives in a competitive environment. These are words and terms that describe the kind of person we’re looking for. We’re not looking for average, we’re looking for excellence.
You’ll be joining an established and successful team of professional Sales Consultants, and we’re looking to build your career with us to heights you might not think are possible.
Who should apply:
You’d be surprised who can really make it in our industry. We’ have success stories with recent university and college grads of all kinds, hotel staff, restaurant employees (particularly waiters and waitresses), even home improvement and big box store employees. Basically, if customer service is a big drive for you and you live every day with a positive attitude, you might like what we have to offer. A valid driver’s license is the only must for now.
What we offer:
- Complete onsite training will be provided
- Competitive compensation packages. The average sales consultant can earn $45 000 per year. A good sales consultant can earn $60-70 000 per year. Top performers will earn $100 000+. We’re not looking for average.
- A positive, customer focused culture of service and reputation before a car deal.
- Honesty and integrity are our watchwords. You’ll never need to compromise your excellent ethical and moral standards.
- At Murray Honda we prioritize safety above all else. That is why we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and updating our operating procedures daily, based on the recommendations from public health and government officials, to help protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and to do our part to minimize the spread of the virus in Canada. Learn about our proactive measures here.
- Be a part of the team at a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Platinum membership is awarded to an elite group of companies that have been awarded as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for at least six consecutive years.
- Unlimited growth potential. The Murray Automotive Group owns 30+ dealerships from White Rock, BC to Yarmouth, NS, and leadership is promoted from within. The sky is the limit for the right applicant.
To arrange a confidential interview please submit a resume and most recent transcript.
Job Type: Full-time
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please apply in person to:
Chris Emery, General Manager
Murray Honda Chilliwack
44954 Yale Road W, Chilliwack, BC V2R 0G5