Before your upcoming service appointment, please take a moment to review our new service check-in policies and procedures.
If you have any questions, concerns or are required to change your appointment based on the new policies and procedures, please contact us as soon as possible so we can adjust your appointment accordingly.
- If you are anyone in your household is experiencing Fever, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath and/or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days you must contact us (604)795-7526 and re-book your appointment.
- When arriving at Murray Honda, please pull your vehicle into the Service Drive-Thru , pull up to the furthest position. Please be advised that the service check-in process may take approximately 10 minutes or more.
- We have limited seating within our waiting area, so we ask that you arrange transportation while your vehicle is being serviced.
- Should you not have transportation while your vehicle is in service, we now have our Shuttle Service back up and running. We have installed Plexiglass-shields and are follow sanitizing protocol after each pick up and drop off. Due to COVID-19 protocol we can only allow 1 person or family in the shuttle at time which has caused delays in requested pick up and drop off times. If you are on any time constraints, we highly recommend arranging alternate transportation.
- The use of a face mask is MANDATORY while in our facility please. If you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, please call 604-792-2724 and let us know you have arrived for an appointment. At that time we will retrieve your keys and finish the service check in process over the phone at your convenience.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Murray Honda Service Team